Hearty Green Soup
- This isn't a thin, watery bowl of spinach juice; you'll be pleasantly surprised at the heft of a heaping bowl of this green Winter detox soup. Kale, onion, sweet potato, turnip, and more all add detoxifying nutrients to your diet.
Apple Cabbage Salad
- End your day on a fiber-filled note; this apple cabbage detox salad is not only great for digestion but also features metabolism-boosting spices like cayenne and a delicious apple cider vinegar dressing that helps you feel satisfied.
Arugula and Broccoli Soup
- Count Gwyneth Paltrow as a major fan of this light detox arugula and broccoli soup - she featured this green blended soup on her lifestyle blog, Goop. Pair this 130-calorie soup with a lean protein for a filling, detoxifying meal.
- This raw rainbow salad is filled with colorful produce that contains anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, and disease-fighting nutrients. Pair with a side of baked fish to make this the perfect late-night light dinner after an evening workout.
Creamy Vegan Nutmeg Soup
- You'll never guess that this creamy nutmeg broccoli soup is entirely vegan; it makes a great low-calorie substitute for when you're craving a cream-based soup. Nutmeg and cayenne spice up your bowl and give you a little metabolism boost as well.