- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbs. Organic Beeswax, grated
- Essential Oils (optional, but I always nice for scent and extra benefits – learn how to get my favorite essential oils at wholesale prices here.)
- Melt beeswax and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Once melted, reduce heat to low, whisk in the olive oil until fully incorporated.
- Take off heat and mix in a couple of drops of essential oil (5 – 10).
- Let cool completely and check the texture.
- If too stiff, put back on heat and add more coconut or olive oil.
- If too runny, put back on heat and add more beeswax.
- Place homemade pomade in container and get that hair beautified!
Sumber Asal : ThankYourBody